Changed on 24/02/2022 - 17:54
An application for the grant of a patent for an invention must contain the following documents::
1) an application for the grant of a patent of the Republic of Kazakhstan for an invention indicating the authors of the invention and the persons in whose name the patent is requested, as well as their place of residence or location;
2) a description of the invention disclosing it with sufficient completeness to be carried out by a specialist in the relevant field of knowledge;
3) a claim defining the object of the invention and expressing its essence. The formula must be clear, accurate, and based on the description;
4) drawings and other materials, if they are necessary for understanding the essence of the invention;
6) power of attorney, in case of conducting office work through a representative.
The application for an invention is accompanied by documents confirming::
1) payment for filing an application, including payment for conducting a formal expert examination;
2) grounds for reducing the amount of payment (for applicants belonging to the preferential categories of persons, in accordance with paragraphs 1.1) and 3.1) of Appendix 2 to the order of the Director of the RSE "NIIP" of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 254 нқ dated December 23, 2020).
Subject to appropriate payment, this period is extended by two months.
Application documents must be drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Rules for conducting an Expert Examination of Applications for Industrial Property objects, Appendix 2 to Order No. 1349 of the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated August 29, 2018 http://zan.gov.kz/client/#!/doc/124989/rus.